Women of Kawaiahaʻo
To invite, inspire and equip each woman to have a maturing relationship with Jesus Christ enabling her to utilize her gifts to make a positive difference by helping others.
[ Matthew 5:16, James 2:14, James 2:17 ]
- Co-Chair – Ruby Dohnlin
- Secretary – Kaiulani Hess
- Treasurer – Lissa Leong
Activities and Projects of the Women of Kawaiahaʻo include the following:
- Retreats – weekend and day
- White Elephant sales at Mākeke – June and Nov.
- Care Home Visitations – Lunalilo Home and Hale Kū‘ike
- Family Peace Center – contribute monies and assist at candlelight vigil
- Habitat for Humanity – provide lunches to workers
- Assist needy families
- Woman’s Board of Missions
- U.C.C. Transition House – donate items and monetary gifts
- Kaina Scholarship – contribute monies
- Kalaupapa – work project and conduct Sunday service once a year
- Assist in activities of other church ministries
- Luncheons – Mothers’ Day and Christmas
ALOHA KE AKUA!
The Women of Kawaiaha‘o invites and encourages all women and men who have an interest in participating in any of the listed activities to contact any officer for further information. You may call the business office at 469-3000 and leave a message for them. Someone will return your call.